02 Sep 2013
Mr Wilson L. Chua, managing director for Farmout has been tapped by the prestigious Call Center Association of Singapore to be one of its speakers in the 2013 CCAS Symposium to be held from Sept 4th and 5th at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel, Singapore.
Mr Chua will share how modern social network analysis is leveraged to form more effective teams by analyzing the relationships of team members and their interactions within and among teams. Other speakers at the event include:
- Mr Tan Jin Haw, GFK Asia Pte Ltd,
- Mr Daniel Ord, Omnitouch International,
- Jay Minnucci, Service Agility,
- Ms Anita Bowtell, CCCM association president,
- Mr Steven Khor, E-Pay, gen manager,
- Mr Laurent Junique, Teledirect Pte Ltd,
- Karuna Ramanathan, IKMS, president,
- Chan Fok Yee, Customer relationship management and contact centre association of Malaysia,
- Ms Jun Lau, Lavaworks Pte Ltd, and
- Chris Tomas, School of Hospitality, Republic Polytechnic.